- Recognize the importance and basic structure of safety programs.
- Explain safty and health program guides
- Describe the major elements of an effective safety program.
- Explain alliances; strategic partnerships & voluntary protection program(VPP).
- Participant will be able to cite at least two reasons why an effective safety and health program are necessary.
- Participant will be able to differentiate appropriate and inappropriate reinforcement of safety and health behavior.
Think Safety All The Time
Even you are born to do a job, doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to automatically do it safely....
This webinar covers the following components of Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Basic rules and procedures
- Chemical Procurements Distribution and Storage
- Environmental Monitoring
- Housekeeping Maintenance and Inspections
- Medical Program
- Personal Protective Apparel Equipment
- Signs and Labels
- Spills and Accidents
- Training and Information
- Waste Disposal
If you have trouble watching the video or would like to recommend a topic, please reach out via email to email@example.com or call 1.877.974.4666